Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life Update

Quit the new job after multiple negative incidents in the way I was being treated. Bible study is almost over, as is group therapy. We've been attending the UU church lately and LOVE it! Probably going to join soon. I am not even considering working until January. I am supposed to work for my parents, but not sure that is the best option, though they are offering me the right pay and 8:30 -2:00 which is ideal hours. I have 2 months to consider though. For now it is to finish decluttering the house and tackling all those tasks that I've been procrastinating, like getting the car fixed and going to the dentist. So now that I am officially unemployed for the second time in 2 months, I shall be updating my progress more often. L

No comments:

Post a Comment